The Department of Diagnostic Imaging plays a crucial role in early diagnosis for clinical analysis and early intervention. By identifying the disease early, we can come up with the best solution for treatment or surgery. Therefore, Phuong Dong General Hospital considers the medical imaging department as one of its spearheads.
Khoa Our Department is equipped with the most advanced machines compared to other hospitals in our country. Our team of doctors is well-experienced in their field, domestically and internationally, are trusted to diagnose the disease accurately and effectively, and give the appropriate treatment.
Our team of Doctors in Medical Imaging have earned their reputations from hospitals all across the world, ever-improving and cooperating with veteran doctors within the country to perfect their methods. Our medical technicians, with strong hand-eye coordination and energetic work ethic, are constantly being trained in medical universities and hospitals within our country and internationally, to absorb and exchange their knowledge and advance their practice.
Dura Diagnost X-ray Machine:
- Enhance our performance and shutter speed with two images in one room
- Excellent imaging with Philips’ leading digital technology
HPhilips’ MicroDose SI Digital low dose spectral mammography:
- The ability to provide superior image quality at a very low beam frequency
- Multi-purpose measurements and assessment: density and volume of the shot
- Noninvasive shooting at a fast and comfortable pace for our patients.
MMultiva 1.5 T 16 Channel Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machine:
- oStream digital RF technology brings analog-to-digital signal conversion right at the magnet, reducing signal losses during the imaging construction transferring compared to the conventional analog-digital conversion (ADC). The signal transmitted increases the signal/ noise ratio (SNR) to 20% Superior image quality and resolution
- SENSE technology: Philip’s leading parallel imaging method, making the processing technique 30% faster. Flex-Stream: technology to optimize workflow, reduce waiting, and prep time by 40%: optimal fat-free imaging technology.
Ingenuity Elite 128 Slice CT Scanner:
- iPatient feature improves efficiency by reducing daily calibration time. The IMR feature reduces the dose by 60-80%, reducing noise by 70%, ensured deliverance of detailed imaging.
- NanoPanel Elite image recognition technology, which reduces image noise at low frequency, delivers realistic and optimized images.
- Dose4 technology minimizes motion noise and enhances spatial resolution at low doses.
- O-MAR technology minimizes interference caused by implant elements.
- MRI Scan: skull, spine, joints, hepatobiliary… with and without contrast agents.
- CT Scan: skull, face, full-body, chest, abdomen, subframe, limbs, brain circuit, spine, joint with and without contrast agents
- X-ray: Mammography, chest, abdomen, bones, joints, sinuses
- Medical ultrasonography: General, heart, circulation, gynecology, breast, Fontane.
- Technique: biopsy.