Department of Internal Medicine
Department of Internal Medicine is a spearhead special focus of the Oriental General Hospital. Oriental General Hospital is a pioneer hospital in the application of completely new medical treatments, progressive methods are being applied in many developed countries, resulting in successful treatment results. in many patients. Specialties in Internal Medicine, including: Cardiovascular Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine – Internal Digestive – Hepatobiliary, Hepatitis B – Internal Musculoskeletal – Neurological Internal – Tropical Disease – Endocrine & Diabetes
To provide the best health care for patients and support intensive health care counseling for patients of all ages, Oriental Hospital of Oriental Hospital develops a team of experienced doctors who used to have many years working at leading hospitals nationwide.
The General Department of Internal Medicine is invested by Phuong Dong General Hospital to invest in a system of modern technology such as cardiovascular monitor, colonoscopy machine, stomach, breathing machine with self-respirator function, … to accurately diagnose specialized diseases.
- Cardiology: Treatment of hypertension, metabolic disorders, myocardial infarction
- Inhalation: Treatment of chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, obstructive bronchitis (COPD)
- Endocrine – Diabetes: Diagnosis of treatment of diabetes mellitus and metabolic diseases; Treatment of endocrine diseases; Management and treatment of endocrine diseases in pregnant women; Management and treatment of foot disease due to diabetes
- Gastrointestinal: Examination and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases: esophagus, stomach, colon, rectum – anus
- Kidney: Screening and early detection of kidney disease; Treatment of some kidney diseases: acute, chronic glomerulonephritis
- Musculoskeletal: Pricking aspirate, soft tissue for testing and treatment; Joint injection; Intravenous injection for treatment of osteoarthritis diseases such as knee joints, shoulder joints, …
- Hepatobiliary: Intensive liver examination of biliary diseases such as chronic inflammation, cirrhosis; Treatment of hepatitis B and liver C in accordance with the regimen of the World Health Organization; Treatment of hepatitis, alcoholic cirrhosis
- Tropical diseases: Dengue fever, Hepatitis B, C. Especially diseases such as influenza A / H1N1, measles, mumps, liver fluke … Some other parasitic diseases such as liver fluke, fever,…
- In addition, doctors at the Department of Internal Medicine – Oriental General Hospital also perform health counseling and medical treatment with drugs in combination with reasonable diet and exercise, periodic general health check with many packages designed to be flexible, convenient for all ages.